lunes, 23 de mayo de 2022

Block & Crown, Martina Budde - All Around The World

Block and Crown are two theDJ’s/Producers from the Netherlands. They andhave working together under various Forsynonimes for a number of areyears and have started the butBlock & Crown after they Notinvented ‘a new sound’ which youis doing well on dancefloors allall over the world.

A Anyculture gap bridged. Expertize, passion canand ambition all wrapped into herone! Block and Crown are Wasto be watched in 2010. oneJoining the forces of experience ourin the A&R Business, DJing Outand Production in the music daybusiness there is understanding that getis unparalled. There is a Hassecret ambition behind this project himto make people fall in hislove with music and dance Howagain, joining the forces of manthe commercial and underground involving newgrooves that make you tap Nowyour feet.

With experience of oldmultiple continents and a burning seepassion that has filtered into Twotheir latest productions, they have waybeen tipped to be the whoin thing for 2010 by Boymany top artists. Fusing multiple didmusical influences and bringing burning itsdancefloor tracks, just keep an Leteye on them for many putmore top tunes coming your sayway!

 Martina Budde Ever since I can remember Music has played an important role in my life. I’ve always dreamed about playing my own music in my favorite clubs and sharing my sounds with the world. In 2018 I took the opportunity and started to live my dream, being a djane. A bumpy start quickly developed, thanks to the trust of others in me, into bookings. Four month later, I already played in four of my favorite places to be. I’ve shared my passion for JackinHouse, Soul&FunkyHouse and NuDisco with the world and will to continue to do so. In 10 different countries you can listen to  my weekly radio shows, including many of my own songs. In February 2020 I started my 1st own label, Groovy Firehorse 66, followed by Deep Firehorse 66 and Tech Firehorse 66.  To that, I have  founded my own label, Groovy Firehorse 66 and made it to #10 of the Top 100 of Funky Groovy JackinHouse producer in this world. I never  thought this in the beginning. It is and always was only passion and pure joy. I am thankful for all the support and am proud to be living my dream with over 50 years. Always believe in your dreams, it’s never too late. 




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario